Bowen Therapy Services
A HOLISITIC ALTERNATIVE THERAPY
TREATING THE CAUSE OF PROBLEMS RATHER THAN THE SYMPTOMS
Bowen Therapy is non-invasive in nature, that works on the body's muscles, tendons, nerves and fascia, which intern empowers the body's own resources to reset and help in its natural healing process.
DURING A TREATMENT
Lisa uses her fingers and thumbs to gently shift muscles and tissues at key pressure points, where there is a release of tension and blockages. This technique will stimulate the body's energy flow and encourage self-healing.
Her aim is to help your physical and emotional needs to relieve symptoms and release positive energy flow through your body enabling your body's healing process to being.
BOWEN THERAPY IS QUITE SAFE TO USE ON ANYONE, FROM NEWBORNS TO THE ELDERLY, AS THERE ARE NO VIGOROUS MANIPULATIONS INVOLVED.
AMAZINGLY, EVEN WITH THE MOST GENTLE OF TOUCH, THE BOWEN TECHNIQUE CAN HELP PATIENTS TO FIND RELIEFT FROM NUMEROUS ISSUES -
- Spinal Conditions
- Sports Injuries
- Neck Conditions including Whiplash
- Pelvic Imbalances
- Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist & Hand Conditions
- Coccyx Pain
- Leg, Knee, Ankle & Foot Conditions
- Migraine & Headaches
- New Born Baby - Crankiness, Colic, Projectile Vomiting, Crying & Not Sleeping
- TMJ (Jaw) Pain
- Menstural, Fertility & Menopausal Conditions
- Breast Pain
- Bed Wetting
- Stress Conditions & Emotional Depression
- Digestive & Intestinal Conditions
- Pregnancy - before birth to help the body go through all its changes & help prepare for the labour, also during, to assist labour & afterwards for quicker recovery time.
IN MOST CASES, THE LUCKY RECIPIENT CAN EXPECT SUBSTANTIAL RELIEF AFTER JUST THE FIRST SESSION.
However, often 2-5 sessions are required for the treatment of most conditions. Chronic or long standing conditions or repeat injury may require additional treatments. Many clients are known to have periodic Bowen Therapy treatments to maintain body integrity and balance and to prevent the onset of problems. It is important to note, while Bowen Therapy can help speed up recovery time, it is not meant to replace medical treatment, it can be used as a complementary therapy.